Wednesday, January 28, 2009

3 Things

First: I want Spring to come now... This is a photo I took last year.


Second: Hope wanted me to crochet a cat so I crocheted a cat. I found a cute Fat Cat tutorial and made her one. I had a whole bunch of this mint green yarn in my stash so I decided the Fat Cat was going to be mint green. This tutorial is fairly easy and the kitty came together in 2 days. This is officially my very first crocheted critter done to completion. The piggies have eyes now but are still laying around in pieces. :)


Third: Amy Wolff has a new paper pack out called Puddle Jumpers Kraft Pack #1. She describes the papers as Quick Pages without the holes to insert your photos. They're dressed up with elements and are wonderful on their own or you can add more elements to make your page more personalized. She's got them up @ The LilyPad for sale right now.

The page I made using one of them:


Lastly wasn't able to fall asleep again last night, finally put myself to bed at 1 a.m. and still no sleep. I was sooo tired, though, strange. Meghi woke up at 2 a.m. and wasn't able to go back to sleep either so her and I were up all night. :yawn: She's sleeping thankfully and I was able to take a bit of a cat nap on the couch and am more then likely going to head back that way now.

Hope everyone's Wednesday is fun! It's sunny here, finally!

No comments: