Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Years!!

First and foremost Happy New Year!! I can hardly believe it's 2009!? Crazy!! We spent NYE over at my friend Lea Anne's house having a DELICIOUS spagetti dinner with her and a couple other close friends. It was sooo nice to spend time with them! Bill and I got home well before the New Year came in and spent the rest of the evening with the kiddos. Did the Happy New Years, kissed my husband and went to bed... lol

I've been super busy lately, just the after holiday putting your house back together, trying to relax (even though I love guests they're tiring.. lol) I've, also, been working on making pages for my designers. So many yummy kits coming out!!

Here's a peek of what's new today from K Studio:





Both the kit Bliss and the Appetizer No. 8 used to create the above pages can be found @ After 5 Designs.


The above page was done using That Old Story from Madame Mim, also new today.


Wanted to share the hat I made, first one I've ever crocheted. I used this tutorial found @ ThreadBanger and I LOVE not only how the hat turned out but, also, how easy the instructions were. I did add a little crocheted flower to this hat and found I really loved the addition. Doesn't my daughter Hope look Gorgeous in it?


I, also, made this same hat for my friend Lea Anne for her Holiday Gifty. The silly photo is of her posing in it... lol Along with the hat I made a neck cozy (not sure if that's what you call it). This hat has a crocheted flower and the addition of a vintage button I had laying around. I am so glad she enjoyed it!

* I did change the name of this blog to Thurdaies. I've no clue where I got the spelling from, lol. For some reason when I was working it always seemed to be Thursday, at least that's the day I noticed week after week while all the other days blended into one another. So today I decided to change the name. Maybe it'll stick?? We'll see!

Till later

No comments: