Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sugarplum Paperie's New Embellishment pack

Nicole has her second embellishment pack out this week for the Project 365'ers. It's a fun embellishment pack that is wonderfully versatile! If you're participating this year it's a must have. :) You can find it either @ The DigiChick or her personal store, Sugarplum Paperie.



Here's my page with it:


I'm a little tired today :( Couldn't sleep last night, kept hearing bumps and such around my house which only served to freak me out. As I lay in bed, wide awake, all that kept going through my head was this -- You know your Mom told you if you continued to watch all those horror movies someday they'd have a negative impact on your psyche. Don't you just love it when Mom's are right?

Well Meghi pie just woke up, she slept in today. Rare! I must go now to start her day. Hope everyone's day is fabulous!

No comments: