Sunday, June 14, 2009

Digi-Kits Released 06.08.09 to 06.12.09

Friday elapsed into Sunday... How it does that sometimes boggles my mind? So I'm going to share the Friday Digi-kits with you today.

First up is After Five Designs June Collab - Le Temps des Cerises:

My page:

Amy Wolff released her BYOC for June product, some really cute elements and a paper pack over at the LilyPad (all product images are linked):


My page:

Kitty Designs released Freshcious over at Oscraps. Oscraps is going through a server change at the moment so their store is down. I would highly recommend checking this kit out when the store is open again as it's sooo wonderful to work with!

My Page:

K Studio released Amaranthine at After Five Designs:

My Page:

Finally Bisontine and Kitty Designs got together to create an incredible collab -
Message in the Bottle:

available at Shabby Pickle Designs and Oscraps
My page:


C

No comments: