Friday, June 26, 2009

Digi-Kits Released 06.22.09 to 06.26.09

Sorry for the absence. I still am on the insane emotional roller coaster I climbed aboard after my Mom passed. I thought I was done with the ride but am slowly realizing that grief is sneaky and can come out of no where to set your world into a tail spin. I'm doing better today.

So it's Friday and I have some digital kits to share with you.

First up cre@-bisontine released a template pack of rooms to create with over @ Shabby Pickle Designs.


My page:

Heaven's Gate Designs came out with an adorable Bath kit called Splash On over @ ScrapArtist:

My Page:

Kitty Designs came out with Up Up on the Sky over @ Oscraps:

My Page:

The last kit I'm going to share with you today is from K Studio. It's called Anchor's Away and is available @ After Five Designs.

My Page:

C

No comments: