Monday, April 11, 2011

Sideways

It's really hard to believe how sideways my life went. It seems it was just yesterday, yet when I look at the last post I made on this blog it has been years...

I am digging this blog back out because I really need to try and figure out my life as it is now. Not as it was back then. I'm stuck and I can't seem to move forward.

In the course of a few short months in 2009 I lost everything that was dear to me. My Mother, my Sister, my marriage, my life as I knew it and I've yet to recover.

So this blog now no longer will be about crafting, digi-scrapping, cooking, what-not because I no longer do any of those things. It will hopefully evolve into a place where I can share my day to day as it exists now and hopefully I will be able to move forward as I document.

I'm really just in search of an ordinary life, a life I can recognize and enjoy.

-Chris

No comments: