Friday, January 9, 2009

Purses




As promised I took some photos of the purses I've been crocheting. The above is one I made using scrap pieces of yarn I had laying around and I really LOVE this one! I gave it to my daughter and she calls it her Hippie purse. She wants me to add a little pocket on the inside for her Blackberry so I'm going to have to figure out how to do that. It's the first time I've crocheted anything like this, no pattern here just me messing around. I am definitely going to work on some more of these and maybe eventually figure out how to write a pattern.

This little pink one I finished in one day, it's a smaller purse and super simple. I didn't have a pattern here either, I just crocheted a wider/shorter scarf, folded it in half and then added the straps and flower. I'm going to be giving it to my niece who's 8. I like how this turned out and plan to make some more.

One other thing I need to work on, just for the aesthetic in me, is a place to take better photos of my little creations. :)

Me~

No comments: