Thursday, January 8, 2009

Project 365

It seems that Project 365 - Loosely defined as taking a photo every day for one year has taken the Digital Scrapbooking community by storm this year. There are forums devoted to it and there are some fantastic kits that have come out recently to help show off these photos that are being taken daily.

Two of the designers I work for have recently come out with kits to do just that.

K Studio has this HUGE kit, that includes templates over @ After 5 Designs:

This is the page I made using it:

Sugarplum Paperie, also, has a super embellishment kit geared towards this project @ The DigiChick:

I made this page using these embellishments:


I wish I could say I was actually doing Project 365 but I haven't started as of yet. I may and I may not it really depends on me remembering to take my camera. :)

Me~

No comments: