There's a contest out there for those of you who digi-scrap, it's called So You Think You Can Scrap , and it's starting March 23rd. Registration is open now so come sign up for what looks to be a fun time and the chance to win some pretty neat prizes!
- All entrants will be asked to complete one layout a week, according to a specific theme, which will change weekly.
- Each week, a kit will be made available by the participating stores and will accompany the week's theme.
- Each week will be hosted alternately by the stores, starting with After Five Designs, and ending with Shabby Pickle Designs.
- Contest participants will receive 50% off the price of each week's kit.
- While purchase of the kit is not required, all layouts must be 75% A5D and/or SPD product.
- Entries will be judged weekly by a panel of pre-determined judges.
The judges will consist each week of both store owners. Additionally, one designer and one CT member from each store will be invited each week, as well as two special guest judges.
- The top entries each week will then be presented for public judging.
- While no entrant will be eliminated, the winner(s) of the public vote will receive extra points.
- At the end of the 6 weeks, the top 3 entrants with the most points will be awarded prizes.
**images and info taken directly from the SUTUCS blog.