Friday, May 29, 2009

Digi-Kits Released 05.25.09 to 05.30.09

Fasten your seat belts it's been quite a week for my designers... lol

First up Kitty Designs and K Studio teamed up to create this FABULOUS collab - Behind The Sky.

My Page:

K Studio's, also, released two seperate element packs this week. The first, Epoxy Maker, at After Five Designs and second, Word Art No. 2, at The Digichick.


My Page using both and a bunch of Kristen's other goodies:

Kitty Designs, also, released two seperate kits and an element pack this past week. The kits are Strawberry Tale and Island Joy (a re-release from a collab she did with Camila Designs with some brand new elements). The element pack, Magical Frames 2, can be found at After Five Designs.

My pages using these:

Last but not least Bisontine was one of the featured designers for the May 2009 issue of Digital Artist Magazine. Her kit Little Treasure can be found inside this issue.


This kit was released in April to us on Bis's CT around the time that my Mom had passed away and I had taken some time off from my commitments so I came back to find this kit to late for my page to be considered for publication. I made this page using the kit and it's very special to me, it was the first layout I did of my Mom after I came back.


Enjoy!

C

No comments: