Monday, June 1, 2009

Ooo's and ahh's and

I'm obsessed with my flowers. :) Look the sweet little fuscia buds in one of my tins hatched!! Isn't that purple and pink just divine?

I didn't cook at all yesterday.. for that matter I didn't cook all weekend. The temps for both days were right around 90 not quite hot enough to turn on the air conditioner but too hot to turn on anything in the house that generates any kind of heat.

I believe those warm days were exactly what my flowers needed! I love watching how they're bursting open, growing so many new buds and just look at this snapdragon...

She's just brilliant! As much as I'm in love with her I have been crushin' on this sweet little plant with it's itty bitty red and white petals...

There is one other thing that has kept me super busy this hot, hot weekend. It's Digital Scrapbooking related and I've been churning away making pages and quick pages before the 5th. I'm just so happy to be able to be a part of it! I can't wait to show and tell in a few days!

Hope everyone enjoys their Monday!

C

No comments: