Friday, June 5, 2009

Digi-Kits Released 06-01-09 through 06-05-09

Remember last week I said to fasten your seat belts? Well this week I'm just going to write - Image Heavy Post ahead. :) Trust me, though, it's digi eye-candy at its finest! :)

Let's start off with Kitty Designs who came out with 2 kits and her 3rd set of Magical Frames this week. The kits are Dwelling Hill and One Day In Barnyard.


My pages using these:

Next up is Sugarplum Paperie. Nicole found out that she was to be a featured Designer over at DST for the month of June at the very last minute and was able to whip up the most awesome kit for those who are subscribers. The kit is called Sunshine and Lemonade.

My page:

Nicole, also, came out with another kit this week: Summer Delight.

My page:


K Studio released some wonderful paper, Crinkles No. 1 and Layered Art No. 8.


My page:

Bisontine is After Five Designs Guest Designer for the month of June and her debut kit is simply fantastic: Truth From Falsehood.

The page I made using this kit is a completely different style then I usually work in, it's more of a collage based piece. It's very symbolic piece that reflects my feelings as my four children grow up and grow away from me. This is another one of those defining moments of time in my life...



C

No comments: