Friday, May 1, 2009

Digi-Kits released - 04.27.09 to 05.01.09

Starting today I'm going to use Fridays to highlight Digital Scrapbooking Kits that were released during the past week and the pages I created using them. These digi-kits are from the designers I CT for currently.

First up is a Grab Bag from K Studios {Exclusive} for the debut of her guest Designer spot at the The Digichick for the month of May.

My Page:


Kitty Designs has, also, released 2 kits and some wonderful Word Art this past week. The first, Around My Home, at Oscraps and the second, Whisper of the Dream and Magical Words 4 - Word Art, are for her debut at After Five Designs as a Guest Designer for the month of May.

#1

My Page:

#2


My Page:


Sugarplum Paperie released Meadowlark at The Digichick.

My Page:


Finally, cre@-bisontine released Colors Island at Shabby Pickle Designs.

My Page:


If you get the chance to purchase any of these kits you won't be disappointed. :)

C

No comments: