Friday, May 22, 2009

Digi-Kits Released 05.18.09 to 05.22.09

Laurie Ann of Heaven's Gate Designs contributed to the World of Wonder charity kit in April and released her portion separately this past week. When Laurie Ann contacted me and asked if it would be ok to name her portion after my Meghi I was beyond thrilled! As you may have read here Meghi is Autistic and the World of Wonder charity kit was done to help a family of an Autistic boy afford his therapies as I posted about here. Meghi, too, was thrilled to see her name on one of the kits her Mommy uses to create with! Little side note here, I thought it was sooo neat that this kit had a little balloon element that had Hope's name in it too. :)

So here is Meghi:

My page:


Bisontine released Delightful Countryside at The Shabby Pickle:


My page:


K Studio had a new one this past week at The Digichick, Pomegranate Twist:

My page:

Kitty Designs came out with Artistic Town:


My page:

And finally, Studio Femnz came out with their 3rd Grab Bag and Nicole from Sugarplum Paperie contributed to this one. The page I made was using her portion.


My page:


Enjoy!

C

No comments: